Pokemon GTS Battle Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trade, Battle and Exchange Friend Codes for all Pokemon Trainers!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon GTS Battle Grounds, where you can share, trade, and battle other trainers to your content!
Latest topics
» Is this a dead forum?
Administrator Sam - Co-creator, Designer, Webmaster EmptyFri 26 Feb - 18:14 by MegaPokeFan23

» anyone have steel safari
Administrator Sam - Co-creator, Designer, Webmaster EmptyFri 5 Sep - 12:53 by DDT1556666

» Administrator Nova - Webmaster, Designer, Creator
Administrator Sam - Co-creator, Designer, Webmaster EmptyThu 5 Jun - 6:51 by kingdomHearts

» Administrator Sam - Co-creator, Designer, Webmaster
Administrator Sam - Co-creator, Designer, Webmaster EmptyFri 22 Nov - 23:39 by Admin Sam

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Pokemon GTS Battle Ground on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Pokemon GTS Battle Ground on your social bookmarking website

Administrator Sam - Co-creator, Designer, Webmaster

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Sam

Trainer Value : 3781

Administrator Sam - Co-creator, Designer, Webmaster Empty
PostSubject: Administrator Sam - Co-creator, Designer, Webmaster   Administrator Sam - Co-creator, Designer, Webmaster EmptyFri 22 Nov - 23:39

The names Sameer and it is for both me and my games. I am a high school student surviving everyday life playing video games, reading manga, watching anime. I am helping my buddy Ash or Nova making this sie the best possible for all you pokemon trainers out there. I want this to be a place for all types of trainers to meet, greet others, battle, and trade hope to get to know you all and have a rocking time
Back to top Go down

Administrator Sam - Co-creator, Designer, Webmaster
Page 1 of 1